How to show the modal dialog BY calling MFC dll?
Author Message
 How to show the modal dialog BY calling MFC dll?

Hi:Anyone who have ever shown the modal dialog BY calling MFC dll?
   Does it act like this ?
void functionTest( HWND hWnd )
{
   CExampleDlg  D;
   D.DoModal();
Quote:
}

 But I call the MFC dll  By A SDK application, I just pass the parent handle
to dll. But How can I set the HWND to the MFC dialog as his ParentWnd?

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:02:53 GMT

1. Showing a modal dialog in a modal dialog application

2. VC++ ERROR WHEN CALLING NON-MODAL DIALOG IN VB6 DLL

3. calling modal message dialog from external dll

4. Non MFC modal dialogs in an MFC application - Dialog Message problem

5. MFC Modal Dialog from in-process com-server dll

6. Modal Dialog in MFC DLL

7. Trouble with modal dialog in Win32 DLL w / MFC

8. Modal Dialog in regular MFC-DLL

9. Modal Dialog in a .DLL with MFC?

10. Modeless dialog called from Modal dialog woes.

11. how to show a dialog window from MFC dll

12. In modal dialog read data of calling dialog