Problem showing Euro symbol with SIP, urgent
Author Message
 Problem showing Euro symbol with SIP, urgent

Hi,

I made a SIP keyboard and it works OK with all the symbols built in the SIP
when I "write", except for the euro sign. The unicode I used is x20AC but it
writes a square character in the app when I press the virtual key.

Can anybody help me, please? Must I do something to show it right?

Thanks in advance

Kesma

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:41:51 GMT
 Problem showing Euro symbol with SIP, urgent
Are you using a font which contains the Euro sign?

--
Bruce Eitman
Senior Engineer

Quote:
> Hi,

> I made a SIP keyboard and it works OK with all the symbols built in the
SIP
> when I "write", except for the euro sign. The unicode I used is x20AC but
it
> writes a square character in the app when I press the virtual key.

> Can anybody help me, please? Must I do something to show it right?

> Thanks in advance

> Kesma

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:08:05 GMT
 Problem showing Euro symbol with SIP, urgent
Right!, I was using Times New Roman, changed to Tahoma and it worked...
THANKS

Quote:
> Are you using a font which contains the Euro sign?

> --
> Bruce Eitman
> Senior Engineer
> Accelent Systems Inc.
> www.accelent.com

> > Hi,

> > I made a SIP keyboard and it works OK with all the symbols built in the
> SIP
> > when I "write", except for the euro sign. The unicode I used is x20AC
but
> it
> > writes a square character in the app when I press the virtual key.

> > Can anybody help me, please? Must I do something to show it right?

> > Thanks in advance

> > Kesma

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:48:30 GMT

1. Display the British Pound Symbol in SIP (Urgent)

2. Euro symbol support with OemToAnsi function

3. Showing/hiding SIP?

4. show/hide sip icon in pocket pc?

5. Debugging a custom SIP / Emulating with custom SIP

6. SIP - I'm not able to activate the SIP window

7. Euro sign problem in multiline edit control

8. unable to show symbol table for YACC if the grammar is correct

9. Dr. Watson won't show symbols

10. Help - dr watson is not showing my symbols

11. Dr. Watson won't show symbols

12. Menu not showing checked symbol