CE 4.1 Loading Bitmaps
Author Message
 CE 4.1 Loading Bitmaps

I have a geode based platform and have used platform builder to create
an OS for it.  I am trying to load bitmap files into an application
but have failed.

I have tried the following:

1. IMGDECMP.DLL, wasnt available on my target, I downloaded a version
from the web, but LoadLibrary() wont open it.

2. The Library imgdecmp.lib I found on the web wont link because of
some unresolved references - I have tried including the correct libs,
but it doesnt seem to work.

3. LoadImage returns a NULL handle

Has anyone done this on the latest version of CE on a non pocket pc
based OS.  I'd appreciate any help.

Thankyou

Kevin

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:18:48 GMT
 CE 4.1 Loading Bitmaps
Hi Kevin,

I'm currently running WinCE.NET 4.1 and I've got a great
class that handles all types of image files like BMP, PCX,
JPG, JPG2000, etc. Only things to note are that it's MFC
based and it gets prety large with all the image support
compiled in. If you're interested in more info, shoot me
an email.

-Mike Zinni

Quote:

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:31:30 GMT

1. why AP compiled with CE 4.1 SDK cannot run in CE 4.0 OS

2. CE 4.1 WTL appwizard?

3. Problem with inline assembly for x86 under win ce 4.1

4. Running eVC++ 3.0 apps on a WIndows CE 4.1 device

5. creating DVD player with Win CE 4.1

6. CE 4.1 Emulator and Floating Point Emulation

7. Help!Problem when using ActiveX in Windows CE .net 4.1

8. CE.NET 4.1 Emulator Bug?

9. Books for Windows CE 4.1

10. PIM Application in Win CE 4.1

11. CE 4.1 (.NET)