Implemenation of COM component in Windows CE
Author Message
 Implemenation of COM component in Windows CE

Hello!
I have problem how to implement simple com component in Windows CE 3.00.
I have client and component which works in Windows OS. Client is application
and component is GUI for that application.
However when I tried to translate in Windows CE, I get a lot of linker
errors.
Can you please tell me if there is some internet source or book about COM
programming in Windows CE?
Nena

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:32:55 GMT

1. COM Component on CE.Net

2. Windows CE.Net JSCript and COM event handling

3. COM LocalServer and Windows CE 3.0

4. COM / DCOM on Windows CE 3

5. COM Component w/o Component Services

6. COM Components to be listed in available Components of Packe wizard

7. Windows CE and Windows XP Communication...

8. Windows CE & /Windows directory

9. ActiveX Components for CE

10. VS.NET Connnection Point Implemenation

11. Anyone have a None MFC Based IDispatchEx Implemenation?

12. Easy Ping implemenation