Help needed on CVOImage: (DecompressImageIndirect problem)
Author Message
 Help needed on CVOImage: (DecompressImageIndirect problem)

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to display a jpeg image on a compaq ipaq as a backgrd image
for the application.  I came across the article by Timothy Tripp,
"Displaying GIF, JPEG, and Other Graphics in Your C++ Applications"
http://www.*-*-*.com/

However, there isn't any 'imgdecmp.lib' file that come along with the
tutorial, so I downloaded it from another site.  After the linking,
including bits, i got the following link error...wonder if any of you
have came across and managed to solve it:

Linking...
VOIMAGE.OBJ : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
DecompressImageIndirect referenced in function "public: int __cdecl
CVOImage::Load(struct HDC__ *,unsigned short const *)"

ARMDbg/KevSample.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

KevSample.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
//end

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Kevin

Fri, 27 May 2005 16:57:32 GMT

1. CVOImage, DecompressImageIndirect and transparent gifs

2. Displaying an image in memory buffer using CVOImage

3. Error using CVOImage...

4. can't use the CVOImage

5. Need help on this programming problem ( PLEASE HELP!!!)

6. Need help: DirectSound 9 Streaming Sound Notification Problem

7. problem with program need help

8. Need help with fprintf problem

9. [Fwd: Need help with fprintf problem]

10. I need help with a strcpy problem

11. stream problem, need help!

12. Problem with C and I need help