getting undeclared error while using GetDlgItemText
Author Message
 getting undeclared error while using GetDlgItemText

Hi all!
I'm developing an App for EVC4.0. I have a dialogue with
say one text box. Microsoft provides method :

UINT GetDlgItemText(HWND hDlg,int nIDDlgItem,LPTSTR
lpString,int nMaxCount); to trap or to get the value of
the control i.e text box in my case.

when i used this method like this
if (!GetDlgItemText(hDlg,IDC_TO,gszTO,sizeof(gszTO)))
{
MessageBox (hDlg, TEXT("Enter some thing"), TEXT("some
text"), MB_OK);
break;

Quote:
}

I'm getting error |error C2065: 'GetDlgItemText' :
undeclared identifier|

can u tell me why I'm using winuser.h as this method is
defined there.

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:33:34 GMT

1. Keep getting an undeclared Identifier error!

2. Keep getting an undeclared Identifier error!

3. BUG ALERT GetDlgItemText, MessageBox, GetDlgItemText BUG ALERT

4. Getting compiler error C4284 when using STL List.

5. Getting compiler error C4284 when using STL List.

6. Getting a Linking error when using a static member variable in a DLL

7. Getting compiler error C4284 when using STL List.

8. Getting compiler error C4284 when using STL List.

9. Getting compiler error C4284 when using STL List.

10. Getting error in Hello world Program using Winforms

11. Strange error "undeclared identifier" and HCRYPTPROV

12. error C2065: 'sqrt': undeclared identifier