what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK
Author Message
 what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

can someone explain me the differencies between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK?
if i've an app that goes with PPC SDK will it work on my Pocket PC 2002 device?

thanks
arantxa

Tue, 17 Aug 2004 23:25:30 GMT

1. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

2. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

3. ATL in Pocket PC 2002 SDK

4. CDC.TextOut for Pocket PC 2002 SDK

5. Pocket PC 2002 SDK with 386 emulator

6. Pocket PC 2002 SDK

7. Pocket PC 2002 SDK Blue-screens!

8. Pocket PC 2002 SDK and Windows NT

9. Pocket PC 2002 SDK

10. Pocket PC 2002 SDK emulation problem

11. Debugger problem w menus - Pocket PC 2002 SDK?

12. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC