ASSERT
Author Message
 ASSERT

Hi,

I am using Embedded Visual C++ 3.0. I would like to use
_ASSERT and _ASSERTE macros. MS docs state they are defined
in "crtdbg.h", but where are they really defined (crtdbg.h
does not exist).

TIA, Robert

Sun, 01 May 2005 20:54:22 GMT
 ASSERT

crtdbg.h doesn't exist on Pocket PC. I suggest using ASSERT macro (from MFC)
or ATLASSERT macro (ATL, include atlbase.h) instead. ASSERT is perfect for
MFC apps while ATLASSERT can be used in any kind of apps.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am using Embedded Visual C++ 3.0. I would like to use
> _ASSERT and _ASSERTE macros. MS docs state they are defined
> in "crtdbg.h", but where are they really defined (crtdbg.h
> does not exist).

> TIA, Robert

Mon, 02 May 2005 03:34:36 GMT

1. _ASSERT, assert, ASSERT and ATLASSERT

2. Difference between assert and ASSERT?

3. ASSERT and assert

4. Difference between assert and ASSERT?

5. CPropertySheet Asserting but no Assert Dialog Box

6. ASSERT vs. assert()

7. Debug.Assert in MC++

8. DEBUG ASSERT Error????

9. Handling assert's

10. ASSERT in CString::Mid() when porting from VC6 to VC7

11. CStringT::LoadString() causes assert; KB150764 not helpful

12. VC++7.0 DLL assert error