New By: Help in finding a good book.
Author Message
 New By: Help in finding a good book.

Hello Gurus

I am just a beginner to evc developement (Have done very
little development in vc 6). Please help in
- From where whould I start.
- What is the best book for game programming and general
developement in evc.
- What is the difference between J2ME and embedded visual
C++ 4. What can we do with evc that cannt be done with
J2ME. Which one has more broader future scope in terms of
market. Can we do same kind of development in EVC as we
can do in J2ME for mobile phones

Regards
Sajid

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:47:56 GMT

1. Help Finding the Best Books

2. Help me find a good book

3. Help me find a good book

4. OT? Need to find best book on UML

5. A Good Book (Please me find)

6. Whats the best book on C for someone new to programing as well

7. New Nathan Wallace Book on ActiveX - any good?

8. Best book for learning pointers & reference book

9. Recommendations for a good VC++ book and MFC book

10. Recommendations for a good VC++ book and MFC book

11. HELP: Need a good graphics/game programming book.

12. Help! Need a good book to learn C.