make a communcation btw pc and pocket pc
Author Message
 make a communcation btw pc and pocket pc

Dear all,

I'm very new to use eVC and I'm required to make a serial
communcation between pc and pocket pc (ipaq + strongArm).

I have tried to test a sample file from a reference book.
This example is to open and close my pda's port. After
that, the port cannot be used for activeSync again....

What should I do for that?
Someone told me I should write a .dll file first? But what
is this for? How can I import this to my program?

Thank you very much

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:56:21 GMT
 make a communcation btw pc and pocket pc
Dear all,

I'm very new to use eVC and I'm required to make a serial
communcation between pc and pocket pc (ipaq + strongArm).

I have tried to test a sample file from a reference book.
This example is to open and close my pda's port. After
that, the port cannot be used for activeSync again....

What should I do for that?
Someone told me I should write a .dll file first? But what
is this for? How can I import this to my program?

Thank you very much

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:56:25 GMT
 make a communcation btw pc and pocket pc
If you are opening and *closing* the port properly, you should have no
problems getting ActiveSync to work when you unplug and plug in the cable
again, but, if you do, you should be able to run repllog.exe and 'manually'
start it.

Paul T.

Quote:
> Dear all,

> I'm very new to use eVC and I'm required to make a serial
> communcation between pc and pocket pc (ipaq + strongArm).

> I have tried to test a sample file from a reference book.
> This example is to open and close my pda's port. After
> that, the port cannot be used for activeSync again....

> What should I do for that?
> Someone told me I should write a .dll file first? But what
> is this for? How can I import this to my program?

> Thank you very much

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:57:57 GMT

1. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

2. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

3. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

4. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

5. need help on getting desktop PC to communicate w/ Pocket PC

6. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

7. Serial Communication between Pocket PC and Visual C PC Application

8. Preprocessor question Pocket PC vs. Pocket PC 2002?

9. pocket pc app

10. Pocket PC access to SQL Server 2000

11. Compiler for Pocket PC v. 3.0

12. Pocket PC