media component not work.
Author Message
 media component not work.

Hello,
I'am compile samples (PLAYWND) from Platform Builder 3.0
for SA1100.
I'am run application at PocketPC (Strongarm 206 mHz), open
avi file and this
CoCreateInstance(CLSID_FilterGraph, NULL,
CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, IID_IGraphBuilder, (void **)&pGB);
not work. Why?
May be not installed DirectX components in it?

Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:08:36 GMT

1. #import Not Work with Managed Components?

2. Component registration not working right

3. Component Gallery Not Working

4. Registering component does not work first time

5. filesys fspass component not working

6. Windows Media Player as ActiveX component.

7. C++/ATL/ADO - Intellisense not working (statement completion options) not working

8. WIndows Media Player ATX control doesn't work with .net

9. Compiles under Medium Mem Model - Not Large?

10. Compiles under Medium Mem Model - Not Large?

11. this code works on SGI does not work on linux

12. CMap Lookup not working (at least I cannot get it to work)