Which one is better: J2ME of Embedded Visual C
Author Message
 Which one is better: J2ME of Embedded Visual C

Hello

I want to start my career in the mobile technologies. I am
confused which platform and technology should be learned.

What is the defference between J2ME and evc?
Which has more broader scope.
Which one has brighter future.
and many more such type of queries are in my mind.
Please help.

Regards
Sajid Saleem

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:43:24 GMT
 Which one is better: J2ME of Embedded Visual C
If you are just learning, I would get whatever cheap tools and
hardware you can get your hands on, and work with them.
This is a fast-paced area (it's not plumbing) so whatever tools
you use today, you will be using additional ones tomorrow.

I work on a variety of embedded systems and find myself
routinely using compilers from Keil, Borland, Microsoft,
Metrowerks, "gcc", etc.  I'm sure others can add many, many
more to that list.

It also might help you (motivation-wise) to have a specific project
or objective in mind.  Then you will know when you are done! :)

GB

Quote:
> Hello

> I want to start my career in the mobile technologies. I am
> confused which platform and technology should be learned.

> What is the defference between J2ME and evc?
> Which has more broader scope.
> Which one has brighter future.
> and many more such type of queries are in my mind.
> Please help.

> Regards
> Sajid Saleem

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:38:07 GMT

1. VS.NET: Adding one .cs file to more then one project

2. Borland c++ Builder, Visual c, gnu c++, which one is better

3. Why Unix C++ compiler is better than Visual C++ one

4. Why Unix C++ compiler is better than Visual C++ one

5. Looking for good textbook for CS course

6. Good CS Programs

7. Visual C++ to eMbedded Visual C++ problem

8. Is there a way to merge visual C++ 6.0 and Embedded visual C++ 4.0

9. Visual Sourcesafe and eMbedded Visual C++

11. i am developping a free embed RDBMS: polyql

12. how good am I? Am I Good Enough????