HTTP request to execute ASP page
Author Message
 HTTP request to execute ASP page

Can someone tell me how to execute the ASP page from HTTP request in eVC++
program? I wrote a program which can copy file from server using HTTP but I
want to get result of an ASP page called...

If there is any sample link pls forward it....

thanks in advance
Ashish

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 07:23:24 GMT
 HTTP request to execute ASP page
Use IXMLHTTPRequest  is the easiest way.

Quote:
> Can someone tell me how to execute the ASP page from HTTP request in eVC++
> program? I wrote a program which can copy file from server using HTTP but
> want to get result of an ASP page called...

> If there is any sample link pls forward it....

> thanks in advance
> Ashish

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:48:05 GMT

1. HELP: Intercepting HTTP Request, Showing Login Page, and Continuing with Original Request

2. problem sending http request.

3. problem posting http request through StreamWriter

4. XML HTTP request

5. unprocessed HTTP / ASP

6. Listing all HTTP requests from a WebBrowser control

7. HTTP Request pooling?

8. doin a http-request

9. Querying a HTTP post request

10. HTTP Request

11. HTTP Request

12. HTTP requests throught a proxy server???