how to insert value of BLOB into a memo field
Author Message
 how to insert value of BLOB into a memo field

hi guys,

i am reading a .PWI format content from a richink control
and conerting it into RTF format.now i have to insert it
into a field of memo data type.Can anybody help me in this
regard?Possibly could u let me know the exact functions /
code that would help in this regard.

thanx a ton

RaviKanth

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 18:40:23 GMT

1. CDAORecordset & BLOBS/memo fields

2. Getting key field value after insert

3. inserting a value for the datetime field using ado in vc++

4. How to write Memo BLOB to DB using ADO -- how to convert binary to VARIANT

5. DAO Exception on Memo Field

6. Exceptions thrown on long Memo fields

7. ODBC & MEMO FIELD

8. DBase III Memo fields and DAO

9. Need help on retrieving memo field

10. CRecordSet & MEMO fields problem

11. CdbRecordset::GetField problem with memo fields.

12. Access memo fields from AppWizard CRecordset based classes