Date Time Picker problem
Author Message
 Date Time Picker problem

Good day all:

Has anyone encountered the following problem?

I had a Date Time Picker on a dialog. I opened and close
the dialog several times consecutively and the Date Time
Picker got blanked out (here was no text on it) or it
display some junk characters.

My code simply format the Date Time Picker whenever the
dialog starts up and display today's day. I've checked the
APIs that I used (DateTime_SetFormat() and
DateTime_SetSystemtime()), and they were fine and executed
successfully. Is there a bug with the Date Time Picke?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Jason

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:39:50 GMT

1. Date Time Picker - Date AND Time

2. Date Time Picker - Null Date

3. Set Date in Date Time Picker

4. MSCOMCT2.OCX (Date and Time Picker Control) problem

5. Date Time Picker

6. Date Time Picker Null Possible?

7. Date Time Picker on Webform

8. Question about use Date Time Picker Control??thank you

9. Date Time Picker Locking Up

10. Date Time Picker with C

11. VS.net - Date Time Picker

12. Date and Time Picker Control - changing display window