How to create a thread
Author Message
 How to create a thread

I wonder how to create a thread within eVC++.  From the msdn, it says that
To use _beginthread or _beginthreadex, the application must link with one of
the multithreaded C run-time libraries.

Where can I set this in eVC++?

Best Regards,

Derek

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:51:30 GMT
 How to create a thread
These functions are supported only in Windows CE for the Handheld PC. (eVC
help)
You can use CreateThread (API) or CWinThread (MFC).

Helge

Quote:
> I wonder how to create a thread within eVC++.  From the msdn, it says that
> To use _beginthread or _beginthreadex, the application must link with one
of
> the multithreaded C run-time libraries.

> Where can I set this in eVC++?

> Best Regards,

> Derek

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:27:36 GMT

1. How do I create Apartment-threaded objects from a Both-threaded object

2. Newbie: Creating new thread

3. Am I creating new threads or ultra waste???

4. Best Way to Create a Thread in ATL

5. How to create multi-thread for socket operation???

6. Newbie question on creating worker threads

7. Need simple example of creating a thread (during a long process)

8. AfxBeginThread creates TWO threads

9. How to create a thread in a MFC DLL

10. CAsyncSocket::Create() in thread causes assertion failure

11. CFileDialog is creating a thread and not exiting it

12. CFileDialog is creating a thread and not exiting it