not able to Compile for the Ipaq 3955 ARM processor on eVC3
Author Message
 not able to Compile for the Ipaq 3955 ARM processor on eVC3

when I try to compile in eVC3 I am not able to select the ARM processor..
just x86... so I continue and get this error message

"The ARM SA1100 CPU does not suppot configuration dll - win32(WCE x86)
Debug!
Executable will not run on device."

I assume this error is because I have selected Win32(WCE x86) Debug...
I installed the pocket PC 2002 sdk but can only choose "win32(WCE x86)" as
Select Active Config.

thanks in advanced,
Jay

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:37:38 GMT
 not able to Compile for the Ipaq 3955 ARM processor on eVC3
Goes with message subject
'Can't find ARM processor.. I am using eMbedded VC 3.0'

I fixed it myself..
it was a case where I was using eVC4 to test and compile ... then I thought
I could just open the same project in eVC3 and compile it....
in that situation I could only compile it as an x86.......
solution was to create a new project and select ARM, MIPs, x86 as the
available compile format...

solved my own problem on this one...
regards,
Jay

Quote:
> when I try to compile in eVC3 I am not able to select the ARM processor..
> just x86... so I continue and get this error message

> "The ARM SA1100 CPU does not suppot configuration dll - win32(WCE x86)
> Debug!
> Executable will not run on device."

> I assume this error is because I have selected Win32(WCE x86) Debug...
> I installed the pocket PC 2002 sdk but can only choose "win32(WCE x86)" as
> Select Active Config.

> thanks in advanced,
> Jay

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 00:31:01 GMT

1. EVC3.0 ,ARM & x86 processor

2. Help!: CPU does not support SH3/ARM processor

3. The Perfect Christmas Gift 3955

4. structured exception handling on the ARM (iPAQ)

5. Same EVC + Different PC's = arm exe DIFFERENT file size (iPAQ)

6. Problem with gcc compiler for ARM processor

7. Visual C\C++ for ARM Processors?

8. Problem :- Building Debug for ARM processor

9. Build Errors For ARM Processor

10. Jornada 720, iPAQ 3600 - which platform/processor ?

11. How to force compile in EVC3?

12. How to compile Arm assembler instruction