How to write own controls?
Author Message
 How to write own controls?

Hi,

how can I develop my own controls? which steps am I to
take? please give me a good point where to start from!
thank u.

Mon, 02 May 2005 19:29:19 GMT
 How to write own controls?
did you mean ActiveX controls? see ATL

Ashley Antony Elenjickal
Devp  Support - Windows Embedded
Microsoft Corporation

--------------------

| Subject: How to write own controls?
| Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 03:29:19 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc
|
| Hi,
|
| how can I develop my own controls? which steps am I to
| take? please give me a good point where to start from!
| thank u.

Fri, 06 May 2005 14:03:30 GMT

1. Writing my own control

2. Help wanted on reading/writing disk and writing your own OS

3. WebBrowser control - create my own user control

4. How do I write my own header file?

5. Problems Writing My Own Pseudo-Malloc()

6. Write your own GUI

7. Write my own strncmp using only pointer syntax

8. Writing my own debugging utility

9. Trouble writing my own Mouse Event Handler.

10. Trying to write a component that's its own factory

11. Problem: program that writes own source text compiling with C or Pascal

12. How can I write my own language?