upload dll to pocket pc
Author Message
 upload dll to pocket pc
I wrote a program that using Game API, the trouble with me is how to upload
gx.dll to pocket pc.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks a lot.

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:08:11 GMT
 upload dll to pocket pc

Well, if this is for your own use, you can just use the remote file viewer
in eVC, and just stick it in the \Windows directory.
If on the other hand, this is for distribution for multiple devices or
platforms, use cabwiz to make an appropriate cab file with the
appropriate version of gx.dll for that device.  Also, PPC2002 comes
with gx.dll already.

Hope this helps...

Almon B. Strowger
KOOK Pocket Software

Quote:
> I wrote a program that using Game API, the trouble with me is how to
upload
> gx.dll to pocket pc.
> Could anyone help me?
> Thanks a lot.

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 18:49:35 GMT

1. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

2. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

3. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

4. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

5. crypt32.dll missing CryptEncryptMessage method in pocket pc

6. ICMP.dll for Pocket PC

7. is the MFC DLL part of pocket PC?

8. need help on getting desktop PC to communicate w/ Pocket PC

9. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

10. Serial Communication between Pocket PC and Visual C PC Application

11. make a communcation btw pc and pocket pc

12. Preprocessor question Pocket PC vs. Pocket PC 2002?