Async Wininet - HttpSendRequest pocketPC 2002 - Access Violation
Author Message
 Async Wininet - HttpSendRequest pocketPC 2002 - Access Violation

Hello,
      I've seen people have various problems with Asynchronous use of
Wininet this problem may be similar and is puzzling me. If you've
seen this yourself or have any suggestions please let me know.

When using HttpSendRequst on a https url, having used
InternetOpen(...,INTERNET_FLAG_ASYNC)

to get things started, then the following:

InternetConnect(https_port,...)
HttpOpenRequest()
and
HttpSendRequest()

using WaitForSingleObject to ensure their [asynchronous] completion.

HttpSendRequest() appears to cause an access violation.

This happens with the pocket PC 2002 SDK

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:36:10 GMT
 Async Wininet - HttpSendRequest pocketPC 2002 - Access Violation
Hi All,
         Just an addition to say that this problem [seems to be the same
one] will sometimes
express itself with a 0x80090305 [SEC_E_SECPKG_NOT_FOUND] dwError code being
returned, in the Callback procedure, after the HttpSendRequest() call.

--
Ian Lartey, Software Engineer, Picsel Technologies Ltd.
[ Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer ]

Quote:
> Hello,
>       I've seen people have various problems with Asynchronous use of
> Wininet this problem may be similar and is puzzling me. If you've
> seen this yourself or have any suggestions please let me know.

> When using HttpSendRequst on a https url, having used
> InternetOpen(...,INTERNET_FLAG_ASYNC)

> to get things started, then the following:

> InternetConnect(https_port,...)
> HttpOpenRequest()
> and
> HttpSendRequest()

> using WaitForSingleObject to ensure their [asynchronous] completion.

> HttpSendRequest() appears to cause an access violation.

> This happens with the pocket PC 2002 SDK

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:29:09 GMT

1. PocketPC & PocketPC 2002 Pre-processor question

2. Access violation using wininet

3. wininet access violation

4. Access Violation with WinInet classes

5. compilers for PocketPC 2002?

6. Error in ATLCTL.H in PocketPC 2002 SDK?

7. How does CFileDialog work in PocketPC 2002?

8. How to use CFileDialog in PocketPC 2002?

9. Problems with a C++ compiled DLL on my pocketPC 2002 app

10. about encryption in pocketpc 2002

11. PocketPC 2002 Power On detect