Desktop-to-pocket file copy managed from within ce c++ app??
Author Message
 Desktop-to-pocket file copy managed from within ce c++ app??

check out DeviceToDesktop function

Quote:

desktop and
>pocket pc from within a desktop application. But I did
not find any
>information about managing such a file transfer from
within a CE C++
>application running on the pocket pc. Is there a way to
do that
>(preferably via ActiveSync)? And if yes, do I have to
handle the file
>conversion (I'd have to copy ASCII files) myself or does
ActiveSync do
>that automatically?

>Thanks for any direct help or hints where I could find
information.
>Roland
>.

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 17:36:19 GMT

1. Copy file from Device to Desktop in Desktop App

2. How to copy files from desktop to Pocket PC using C#

3. Copying files from Desktop PC to Pocketpc inVisual C++

4. Today screen, and launching local apps from within Pocket Internet Explorer

5. How to transfer file on desktop to pocket pc

6. Performance of unmanaged C++ in a managed C++ app

7. Creating desktop shortcut from within C++ code

8. How to move files from CE device to desktop

9. C# from within C++ managed code

10. C# from within C++ managed code

11. ActiveSync - File Copy In Progress (forever) for Pocket PC 2002

12. Copying raw data into Byte[] in managed C++...