Beep on ELAN-104NC 
Author Message
 Beep on ELAN-104NC

I'm using an embedded board ELAN-104NC
and i'd like use  built in speaker
i try to use MessageBeep function but doesn't work!
Someone can Help Me


Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:33:53 GMT  
 Beep on ELAN-104NC
My guess is that there is no wave audio support on that board, right?  If
not, you must write your own MessageBeep() to use whatever hardware *is*
present to do whatever you can.  I didn't do this for our platform, but it
is possible.

Paul T.


Quote:
> I'm using an embedded board ELAN-104NC
> and i'd like use  built in speaker
> i try to use MessageBeep function but doesn't work!
> Someone can Help Me



Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:57:26 GMT  
 Beep on ELAN-104NC
Yes there isn't wave audio support, i read that the speaker is controlled by
a counter on a particular chip
How i can manage low level hardware using win CE?
I need that someone write drivers for me or i can do it?
Thank u



Quote:
> My guess is that there is no wave audio support on that board, right?  If
> not, you must write your own MessageBeep() to use whatever hardware *is*
> present to do whatever you can.  I didn't do this for our platform, but it
> is possible.

> Paul T.



> > I'm using an embedded board ELAN-104NC
> > and i'd like use  built in speaker
> > i try to use MessageBeep function but doesn't work!
> > Someone can Help Me



Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:04:58 GMT  
 Beep on ELAN-104NC
I created some code to manipulate the PC speaker beep a while back contact
me directly (you'll need to translate the email address below) to arrange
acquiring a copy of it.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP - Windows CE)
Entelechy Consulting
smaillet AT EntelechyConsulting DOT Com


Quote:
> Yes there isn't wave audio support, i read that the speaker is controlled
by
> a counter on a particular chip
> How i can manage low level hardware using win CE?
> I need that someone write drivers for me or i can do it?
> Thank u



> > My guess is that there is no wave audio support on that board, right?
If
> > not, you must write your own MessageBeep() to use whatever hardware *is*
> > present to do whatever you can.  I didn't do this for our platform, but
it
> > is possible.

> > Paul T.



> > > I'm using an embedded board ELAN-104NC
> > > and i'd like use  built in speaker
> > > i try to use MessageBeep function but doesn't work!
> > > Someone can Help Me



Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:18:47 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. how to create beep beep, ..., beep,beep sound.

2. To beep or not to beep.

3. Elan / Eroff Font Problems

4. Moving from H/PC to Elan

5. Beeps on CR in ComboBox

6. Don't wanna beep.

7. DefaultValue & Beep (Newbie)

8. How can I trigger a Beep in csharp applications

9. making computer go "beep"

10. Getting read of a beep when opening a msgbox

11. Beep Alert in C program

12. C Beep in Window (Unix)

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software