Serial Communication between Pocket PC and Visual C PC Application
Author Message
 Serial Communication between Pocket PC and Visual C PC Application

I'm looking for the best approach to have to dialogs
running on the host pc and the pocket pc communicating
information. If you have a suggestion please let me know.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 05:50:44 GMT
 Serial Communication between Pocket PC and Visual C PC Application
Hi!

If the PPC and the Desktop Computer is connected with ActiveSync, You can
use RAPI functions to exchange data. See MSDN for more information. I use
RAPI the to acces the PPC's Pocket Outlook Objects from Desktop.

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

    Peter Malnai

Quote:
> I'm looking for the best approach to have to dialogs
> running on the host pc and the pocket pc communicating
> information. If you have a suggestion please let me know.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:00:56 GMT

1. Pocket PC serial communication

2. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

3. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC

4. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen

5. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

6. converting pocket pc application to desktop application

7. need help on getting desktop PC to communicate w/ Pocket PC

8. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

9. make a communcation btw pc and pocket pc

10. Communication channels in wireless phones for Pocket PCs ??

11. pc-pc communication.

12. Pocket PC 2002 serial number - new QA at pocketpcdn.com