Displaying an image in memory buffer using CVOImage
Author Message
 Displaying an image in memory buffer using CVOImage
Hi,

I'm using CVOImage class to display an image in an EVC program. All
samples I can find takes a file as parameter. Like this:

//2nd param is a file name such as abc.png
LoadFile(HDC hdc, LPCTSTR pcszFileName);

Inside this function, the handle of this image file was passed to
DecompressImageIndirect.

Does anybody know how to display an image if the data is in a memory
buffer, inistaed of a file?

Thanks!

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 03:52:54 GMT
 Displaying an image in memory buffer using CVOImage
If you look at voimage source youll see GetImageData callback.
It provides image data to image decompress. You can create
similar method for reading from memory and pass it to
DecompressImageIndirect().

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm using CVOImage class to display an image in an EVC program. All
> samples I can find takes a file as parameter. Like this:

> //2nd param is a file name such as abc.png
> LoadFile(HDC hdc, LPCTSTR pcszFileName);

> Inside this function, the handle of this image file was passed to
> DecompressImageIndirect.

> Does anybody know how to display an image if the data is in a memory
> buffer, inistaed of a file?

> Thanks!

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:34:13 GMT

1. copy image form GDI to own memory buffer with BYTE *

2. how can i display bitmaps from buffer memory?

3. How to display video from memory buffer efficiently?

4. How to display video from memory buffer efficiently?

5. how can i display bitmaps from buffer memory?

6. Display a memory buffer (HTML) in CWebBrowser

7. Display DIB directly from video buffers using SDI

8. Error using CVOImage...

9. convert memory buffer directly to FILE * without using fopen()

10. HELP: Using extended memory for buffer in MS-C compiler

11. How can I display an image using C ?

12. How to display image by using C libraries?