Can I install eVC3 and eVC4 on the same machine?
Author Message
 Can I install eVC3 and eVC4 on the same machine?

Two question:
1. How to verify the eVC4 I got is the final release?

2. Can I install eVC3 and eVC4 on the same PC?

TIA

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:43:22 GMT
 Can I install eVC3 and eVC4 on the same machine?

Quote:

Is it release with WinCE .Net Platform Builder?
Microsof will release newer version later.
Quote:
>2. Can I install eVC3 and eVC4 on the same PC?

Yes.You can install eVC3 and eVC4 on the same PC.
Quote:
>TIA
>.

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:53:23 GMT

1. Can i use SDK for eVC3 in eVC4 ?

2. eVC3 and eVC4 on one computer

3. Choose developing tools: eVC3 or eVC4?

4. Moving from EVC3 to EVC4

5. can't install evc4

6. Cannot install eVC4 on XP Server

7. Installing eVc4

8. Can I install PPC2002 SDK with eVC4.0?

9. Can't Install eVC4

10. Can't Install eVC4

11. I can't install EVC4.0

12. Installing app using ODBC driver on machines