COM Component on CE.Net
Author Message
 COM Component on CE.Net

I've created a COM component using ebVC4, which uses ATL
and MFC.  All builds fine, however the component fails to
register on the device (ARM4 cpu) because the COREDLL.DLL
can not be found.  It appears this DLL is to be part of
the OS.  ebVC4 has the ARM4 version of coredll.lib for
linking but the coredll.dll is nowhere to be found.  Where
can I find this DLL?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 23:24:53 GMT

1. Implemenation of COM component in Windows CE

2. Windows CE.Net JSCript and COM event handling

3. How to register a COM object under CE.Net

4. How to Debug .NET Component wrapped as COM

5. Using .NET Components in COM

6. how can I convert com to .net component with a stronge name

7. .net components vs com

8. Writing COM components with C# .NET SDK??

9. SQL Server CE 2.0, EVC++4, and CE.NET

10. CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform

11. ADOCE and SQL CE on NetPad 5000 (Ce.net)

12. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4