URGENT: SendMessage problem, please help.
Author Message
 URGENT: SendMessage problem, please help.

I,m developing a MFC app for CE 3.0 using eVC++. This app is formed by an
executable and several MFC extensions dlls.
Two of these dlls communicate via a custom message (WM_USER+324). The
receiving one must return a
pointer (ie. address). I'm sure message handler returns a non null pointer
(even I tried to return a constant value),
but caller always receive null pointer for the first message it sends.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel.

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:24:22 GMT
 URGENT: SendMessage problem, please help.
Try using your ouwn RegsiterWindowMessage

--
Best Regards
POCEH

Quote:
> I,m developing a MFC app for CE 3.0 using eVC++. This app is formed by an
> executable and several MFC extensions dlls.
> Two of these dlls communicate via a custom message (WM_USER+324). The
> receiving one must return a
> pointer (ie. address). I'm sure message handler returns a non null pointer
> (even I tried to return a constant value),
> but caller always receive null pointer for the first message it sends.
> Any ideas?

> Thanks in advance,

> Miguel.

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:42:31 GMT

1. SendMessage problem - help please!

2. SendMessage problem - help please!

3. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

4. Please help me solve this problem....urgent

5. Please help:Problem with interoperability-Urgent

6. Hi. I have an urgent problem, please help....

7. Please Help - Urgent - HTML Control problem.

8. Urgent please help LPSTR Array function passing problem

9. PROBLEM WITH VC++ AND ACCESS -- URGENT, PLEASE HELP

10. URGENT: Serious Problem With CImageList...Please Help!

11. URGENT: Serious Problem With CImageList...Please Help!

12. Very Urgent !!! please please help