How can I use ICON in a menubar?
Author Message
 How can I use ICON in a menubar?

I've set the property of it to bitmap, but it doesn't show any image and
turns out to be a BLANK in my program.
What else do I need to set to use the default icons (e.g. back, edit,...)?
Thx a lot!

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:05:16 GMT

2. How to add a Icon to the head of the MenuBar

3. Duplicate Minimize/Restore/Close icons in menubar

4. Q: change icon on menubar

5. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

6. Help with compiling a "canned" program

7. Canned Dialogs

8. using windows file-icons

9. Using SHGetFileInfo to return icon handle produces weird effect

10. System cannot shutdown when using notify icon.

11. Folder icon's not smoothed in XP when using SHGetFileInfo

12. Using the system tray icon (design/impl approach)