Downloading additional files in EVC++ 3
Author Message
 Downloading additional files in EVC++ 3

I'm creating an application for PocketPC in EVC++, and it requires some
additional files to be present in the executable's folder. At the moment, I
transfer the extra files over manually, but this is seriously
time-consuming. Is there some way I can ask EVC++ to transfer these
additional files automatically after a build is completed? I've searched
everywhere, but can't find a solution.

Thanks,

Douglas

Thu, 26 May 2005 04:37:56 GMT

1. eVC++ 4.0 downloading the same DLLs over and over again

2. download problem from eVC++

3. downloading and regsvrce additional dlls to emulator

4. eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0

5. Can't download to CE.NET target from eVC 4.0

6. Problem with downloading an app from eVC on PocketPC2002 running on PXA250

7. Downloading Program with multiple DLLs with EVC 4.0

8. How to display .jpg file in eVC++?

9. XML file validation through schema in eVC++

10. eVC++ 3 crashes during file New...

11. building file in eVC++

12. Simple file handling with eVC++