SAX XML parser question
Author Message
 SAX XML parser question

I have implemented a Content handler, and Error Handler, created the reader
and started parsing a very simple xml file (see below).  The only Content
handler that gets called is startDocument().  Any ideas what might be going
on?

Erich

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<test>

    <Rocky />

    <Patti />

    <Abby />

</test>

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:08:55 GMT
 SAX XML parser question
It's possible that SAX is hitting some kind of error during processing,
though I don't see what it could be from looking at your file.  Look to see
if ISAXXMLReader::parse() is returning an error.  The only errors I could
possibly think of here are maybe your text isn't encoded correctly or you're
running out of memory.

--
John Spaith
Software Design Engineer, Windows CE

You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Quote:
> I have implemented a Content handler, and Error Handler, created the
reader
> and started parsing a very simple xml file (see below).  The only Content
> handler that gets called is startDocument().  Any ideas what might be
going
> on?

> Erich

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>