disable and enable a scroll bar control
Author Message
 disable and enable a scroll bar control

Good day all,

Can someone give me a code example on how to disable a
scroll bar control and later on enable it?

Thanks a lot.

Jason

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 04:42:45 GMT
 disable and enable a scroll bar control

Use SetScrollInfo function. Specify the parameters (min, max, pos) making
the scroll bar unnecessary and sp-ecify SIF_DISABLENOSCROLL flag to prevent
scroll bar from disappearing completely. To enable it again specify
parameters which would make SB necessary.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> Good day all,

> Can someone give me a code example on how to disable a
> scroll bar control and later on enable it?

> Thanks a lot.

> Jason

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:55:09 GMT

1. Disable CRichEditCtrl But Enable Scroll Bars

2. enable horizental scroll bar for clistctrl's list mode

3. Enabling scroll bar

4. Enabling Scroll Bar's Sliding Box??

5. how to enable disable status bar

6. CDialog bar button enabling/disabling checking/unchecking

7. Arcane dynam disable/enable of window destroy icon (on title bar)

8. WTL's CScrollWindowImpl ( Disable Scroll Bars )

9. How can I disable/hide scroll bar?

10. Disable the scroll bars in a CFrameWnd

11. How to disable scroll bar on splitter window?

12. Capturing mouse in CListBox disables scroll bar?