XScale processor support on eVC?
Author Message
 XScale processor support on eVC?

I am using Embedded VC 3.0 to develop a Pocket PC
application. It supports ARM, SH3 and MIPS processor. Now
I want to add support to XScale processor. How can I do
it? Does Embedded VC 4.0 supports that processor?
Any pointer on this is greatly appreciated.

Mon, 02 May 2005 16:37:58 GMT
 XScale processor support on eVC?

Quote:

> I am using Embedded VC 3.0 to develop a Pocket PC
> application. It supports ARM, SH3 and MIPS processor. Now
> I want to add support to XScale processor. How can I do
> it? Does Embedded VC 4.0 supports that processor?
> Any pointer on this is greatly appreciated.

XSCale is just like ARM processor so you can still continue to use your eVC 3.0

Arnaud.

Mon, 02 May 2005 23:24:03 GMT

1. MS compiler support for XScale processor for PocketPC 2002

2. XScale processor problem

3. XScale / PXA250 compiler addin for eVC++

4. Support XScale PXA250

5. XScale / Cotulla / ARM V5 Thumb- / DSP-instructions supported ?

6. ATL COM Project with MFC Support causes problem with Processor Pack for VC.

7. Does VC++ support multi-processors?

8. Dual processor support

9. Dual processor support

10. Motorola support of Windows CE for the MPC processor family

11. Help!: CPU does not support SH3/ARM processor

12. Variant and Currency arithmetic support in eVC/ATL