Disconnecting the dialer
Author Message
 Disconnecting the dialer

Hi,

Use RAS to enumerate the dial-up connections, find the one your
interested in, get the HRASCONN for it and call RasHangUp. The RAS
functions may look intimidating, but your 720 won't have many active
connections - one maybe two. I use these APIs to terminate my app's
phone connection.

Paul

Quote:

> Hi,

> I m using the HP Jornada 720 and using the in built
> dialer. Can anybody tell me if i can disconnect the dialer
> programatically.

> thanks
> virender

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:56:45 GMT

1. URGENT: dialer in C

2. dialer

3. Modem Dialer

4. need help w/phone dialer prog

5. implemeting a dialer in C

6. PPP Dialer Function libraries for Turbo C.

7. Programming a Windows internet Dialer...

8. AutoStart MS Dialer

9. Quick $ write me a simple dialer

10. Using Win95 Dialer

11. No Help available in VC++ Pro 5.0, DUN dialer keeps popping up at startup

12. WANTED: Programmer to make a TCP/IP dialer