First Step to Programming Windows Ce with C++
Author Message
 First Step to Programming Windows Ce with C++

Hello,

Can anybody help me. Because  I'd like to programming
windows ce with embeeded3(c++). I have install embeeded
and the necessery sdk's. It works perfekt. But now I must
take the first step to programming and I don't know how.

I had programming C++ under Visual on my desktop.

Please write me some Information about books and other
utilities.

Thanks a lot

Thomas

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:17:27 GMT

1. Windows CE URLMON.DLL First-chance exception

2. Looking for step by step guide on making a windows application

3. I need to compile FIRST C program in windows 95/ 98SE for AT89c52/51 ( 8051)

4. Need help with first Windows Program

5. Windows CE programming

6. Socket Programming under Windows CE 3.0

7. program Quit instruction an windows ce app

8. Visual C++ for Windows CE - UK distributors please

9. problem with Visual C++ for Windows CE application

10. problem with Visual C++ for Windows CE application

11. C++ for Windows CE 2.0?

12. problem with Visual C++ for Windows CE application