calling eVB from eVC
Author Message
 calling eVB from eVC

I have an eVB program being called from eVC using the
ShellExecuteEx function.

When the target platform is an HP Jornada 720
(ARM,HPC2000) everything wotks fine, but when the time
comes to use the HP Jornada 680/690 (SH3,HPCPRO 2.11) I
get an ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED return code. Does any one know
why? Please help.

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:17:37 GMT

1. Calling ATL component created in eVC from eVB

2. Calling eVC COM dll from eVB Application

3. Question about calling a EVC .dll in EVB

4. Critical section in eVC and calling from eVB

5. Using BSTR in normal eVC dll and calling from eVB

6. COM error: eVB calling eVC object give type mismatch

7. Calling eVC DLL from eVB....Its driving me mad ;-(

8. NewB Q: Calls to eVC++ DLL from eVB app

9. Invoking the eVC debugger (for an ATL COM component) thru an eVB application

10. eVB / eVC / .NET

11. eVC vs eVB

12. Want a control in eVC just like the WinComm in eVB