WCE: Coredll.dll: malloc() ordinal value ?
Author Message
 WCE: Coredll.dll: malloc() ordinal value ?

How do you do ?

Is the ordinal value of malloc() from coredll.dll a constant for all CE
versions ?
What constant are for malloc() and free(), please ?

Thank you !

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:04:23 GMT
 WCE: Coredll.dll: malloc() ordinal value ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 WCE: Coredll.dll: malloc() ordinal value ?
They may not be constants.  On our platforms, however, malloc is 1041 and
free is 1018.

Paul T.

Quote:
> How do you do ?

> Is the ordinal value of malloc() from coredll.dll a constant for all CE
> versions ?
> What constant are for malloc() and free(), please ?

> Thank you !

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:45:52 GMT

1. WCE: coredll.dll and its API storage

2. Version Information Unavailable from WCE App but Available from WCE MFC App

3. Determining function name from an ordinal in a dll

4. Runtime cannot find ordinal 3225 in MFCO42ud.dll

5. DLL function forwarder(s) by ordinal

6. How to import DLL without ordinals?

7. DLLs: How to redirect noname functions by ordinal...

8. Ordinals, globals, etc. in DLLs

9. How to import a dll without using ordinals?

10. How to import DLL without ordinals?

11. Ordinal DLL imports

12. DLL's Where are my ordinals??