real-time application question
Author Message
 real-time application question

Greetings all, first time question to this list:
I have a real-time critical application the needs to be running on top
of any windows application. Unfortunately, sometimes, it seems like I
loose the focus of my application.  Some of my threads are still
running, but my UI is not responding.  Any idea why? How do I make my
application always on focus, like as soon as I loose focus, refocus to
my application.

Thanks,
sorry if this question have already been answered previously.

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:56:07 GMT
 real-time application question
Search the news groups in google this question has been answered MANY times
before, and solutions with source code provided.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:46:40 GMT

1. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

2. Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

3. ClassMagic Professional -- a toolkit for assembling real-time applications and components for Windows

4. Real-time problem in multithread application

5. real time in Windows Application

6. Hard Real Time Applications really HARD to programme

7. Pocket PC Real-Time performance observations and question

8. real-time vs. user-time

9. Real time From Time Zone information

10. Real Time and Timing

11. Get Real Time Clock (RTC) time/date

12. c# compiler bug (a real one this time)