real-time application question
Author Message
 real-time application question

Greetings all, first time question to this list:
I have a real-time critical application the needs to be running on top
of any windows application. Unfortunately, sometimes, it seems like I
loose the focus of my application.  Some of my threads are still
running, but my UI is not responding.  Any idea why? How do I make my
application always on focus, like as soon as I loose focus, refocus to
my application.

sorry if this question have already been answered previously.

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:56:07 GMT
 real-time application question
Search the news groups in google this question has been answered MANY times
before, and solutions with source code provided.

Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:46:40 GMT

1. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

2. Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

3. ClassMagic Professional -- a toolkit for assembling real-time applications and components for Windows

4. Real-time problem in multithread application

5. real time in Windows Application

6. Hard Real Time Applications really HARD to programme

7. Pocket PC Real-Time performance observations and question

8. real-time vs. user-time

9. Real time From Time Zone information

10. Real Time and Timing

11. Get Real Time Clock (RTC) time/date

12. c# compiler bug (a real one this time)