pocket access vs sql server
Author Message
 pocket access vs sql server

Hi!

I'm writing an application that connects with a database. I know how to to
it in embedded Visual Basic basic but i want the database connection in a
COM component. I was told that this can only be done in embedded c so thats
what i tried to do. But i have a lot of problems with the adoce connection
to pocket access. Is it easyer to do this with the sql server? And can the
sql server act as just a database engine that i want on the pda and not on
the pc?

TIA,

Jonne

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:33:25 GMT

1. Pocket PC access to SQL Server 2000

2. ACCESS vs SQL Server: binary data

3. Help:Accessing SQL server thro' MS-Access

4. How copy several db table from sql server to access or from access to sql server?

5. DAO vs ODBC for SQL Server 6.5

6. SQL Server vs. MSDE

7. MSDE vs SQL Server

8. Help w/ SQL Server Desktop in VS.NET

9. Access SQL Server 2000 Data Analysis Services

10. accessing MS SQL server

11. Using ADO for SQL Server data access

12. PROBLEM: Accessing SQL SERVER 6.5 from 16 bit ODBC Application (VC++ 1.5)