SOCKET
Author Message
 SOCKET

Hi guys!

I am trying to resolve a host with gethostbyaddr...I receive the following
error WSA_TRYAGAIN....
???
I can ping the host but I the method gethostbyaddr crashes!

Any idea how to solve the problem or how to resolve the host??

Francois

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:19:08 GMT

1. Async socket writers combined with sync socket readers

2. socket.Send and socket.Receive at the same time

3. how to use socket in dotnet,how to get some info about socket

4. System.Net.Sockets.Socket and IPv6

5. Socket exception when trying to connect to the socket

6. Socket.Send Socket.Receive

7. send socket from socket

8. Windows Socket and Linux Socket

9. Sockets Library and/or Sockets Class Library?

10. MVC++ Socket vs Java Socket?

11. Changing a blocking socket to a non blocking socket

12. Recursive socket listener causes multiple LISTENING sockets