locked resources in resource editor
Author Message
 locked resources in resource editor

occasionally, I open an evc project I made and the resource editor won't let
me edit my dialogs.  (no the files are locked or read-only).  I have to
relaunch evc and fiddle to get it to allow me to move things around or
change text.
anyone know what causes this?

tx

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:46:51 GMT

1. Cool Resources Editor/Viewer for .NET + sourcecode (.resources/.resX)

2. How to find out amount of free resources (gdi resources, handles, system resources)

3. COM+ resource locking

4. locking dll resources

5. Locked camera resources?

6. locked resources

7. Extreme annoyances in VC 7 resource editor

8. What happened to UNDO in VC7 resource editor?

9. Resource Editor - Add a class!?!

10. C# Resource editor

11. ATL Composite Control does not work in VStudio Resource Editor

12. how to debug an activex in resource editor ?