Reboot the Windows CE.NET from application
Author Message
 Reboot the Windows CE.NET from application

Hi,

who know how to reboot the machine running WindowsCE.NET
from the running application on it. I want to reboot again
like we press the reset button or power ON/Off of the
machine.

Many thanks

Luu

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:45:15 GMT
 Reboot the Windows CE.NET from application
How to reset the Pocket Pc device you can read in my article
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/qa/softreset.html
I suppose that it should work on CE.Net.

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:

> Hi,

> who know how to reboot the machine running WindowsCE.NET
> from the running application on it. I want to reboot again
> like we press the reset button or power ON/Off of the
> machine.

> Many thanks

> Luu

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:59:53 GMT
 Reboot the Windows CE.NET from application
KernelIoControl(IOCTL_HAL_REBOOT, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL);

Quote:
> Hi,

> who know how to reboot the machine running WindowsCE.NET
> from the running application on it. I want to reboot again
> like we press the reset button or power ON/Off of the
> machine.

> Many thanks

> Luu

Mon, 25 Jul 2005 01:17:03 GMT

1. ce .net: howto: reboot, shut down (not just suspend)

2. CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform

3. Reboot from Windows CE?

4. ASP.NET application with Windows.NET RC1

5. ANN: Windows CE .NET chat July 8th

6. Windows CE.NET 4.2 FSD development

7. Help!Problem when using ActiveX in Windows CE .net 4.1

8. Windows CE .NET

9. ANN: Windows CE .NET Online Chat on 4/16

10. porting my app from ppc2002 to Windows CE .NET

11. ANN: Accelent Systems chat: File System Architecture in Windows CE .NET

12. Using Windows CE .Net