How to reboot win ce 3.0
Author Message
 How to reboot win ce 3.0

I'm running Windows CE 3.0 on an x86 advantech platform (embedded).

I need to reboot the device every second day until I've found a bug, but
ExitWindows doesn't exist in Windows CE, how can I solve this?

Thanks, J

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:35:38 GMT
 How to reboot win ce 3.0
This has been covered previously (quite a few times).  The following link
will take you to Google, where you can search the old messages in the
Windows CE newsgroups (or any other newsgroups, practically).

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=microsoft.public.windowsce

IOCTL_HAL_REBOOT will figure into your solution...

Paul T.

Quote:
> I'm running Windows CE 3.0 on an x86 advantech platform (embedded).

> I need to reboot the device every second day until I've found a bug, but
> ExitWindows doesn't exist in Windows CE, how can I solve this?

> Thanks, J

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:29:07 GMT

1. MFC and Win CE 3.0

2. MFC and Win CE 3.0

3. Win CE 3.0 and eVC++ MFC

4. Win CE 3.0, MFC, CSingleDocTemplates and multiple CFormViews

5. Is Smart Card supported in Win CE 3.0?

6. Smart Card API for Win CE 3.0

7. IDocHostUIHandler and Win CE 3.0

8. One more DCOM and Win CE 3.0

9. Starting JScript engine from emVC++ 3.0 on CE 3.0

10. CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform

11. MFC CE 2.11 vs. MFC CE 3.0 compatibility

12. MFC Application for CE 2.11 on CE 3.0