How can i Insert the backgroud image in ListCtrl?
Author Message
 How can i Insert the backgroud image in ListCtrl?
I want to backgroud image in ListCtrl whole icon, smallicon, list style.
How can i Insert the backgroud image?
i want to any sample source and solution.
Help me.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:39:46 GMT
 How can i Insert the backgroud image in ListCtrl?

You should write your own WM_ERASEBKGND handler for list view and paint your
background image manually.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> I want to backgroud image in ListCtrl whole icon, smallicon, list style.
> How can i Insert the backgroud image?
> i want to any sample source and solution.
> Help me.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:59:02 GMT
 How can i Insert the backgroud image in ListCtrl?
Can you tell me more detail?
And I want to draw background image icon, smallicon, list style.

Help me.

Quote:

> You should write your own WM_ERASEBKGND handler for list view and paint
your
> background image manually.

> --
> Sincerely,
> Alexander

> http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

> > I want to backgroud image in ListCtrl whole icon, smallicon, list style.
> > How can i Insert the backgroud image?
> > i want to any sample source and solution.
> > Help me.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:04:41 GMT

1. inserting chkbox in listctrl sub item

2. ListCtrl - Put a image in the background

3. listview-listctrl - image does not disappear completely the after removing the imagelist

4. Listctrl with Image/Button

5. unable to view images in more than one ListCtrl

6. ListCtrl State-Images

7. Dragging multiple images in a listCtrl

8. creating multiple drag images for listctrl dragging

9. How to add image to subitem of ListCtrl?

10. HELP: BeginDrag fails for ListCtrl image list

11. insert image in richtextbox

12. How to insert image on header/footer in word file in VC++