Printing via IrDA
Author Message
 Printing via IrDA

Hello,

I am attempting to print from my WinCE PPC2002 (Win32 API) application
via IrDA to a SiPix A6 printer.
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

I am have a problem when I call "connect()": I receive WinSock
error 10061: WSAECONNREFUSED - The taret machine actively refused the
connection.

If anyone has any experience with printing via IR or any ideas that might
help I would greatly appreciate it.

Mike

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:25:55 GMT
 Printing via IrDA
I try to print to same printer and i have a funtion and work, but i have a
problem and is the printer do not have a tabla of character and when send
the text the printer only feed the paper.

You have any document from sipix with the escape command for print?

Alonso Salazar

Quote:
> Hello,

> I am attempting to print from my WinCE PPC2002 (Win32 API) application
> via IrDA to a SiPix A6 printer.
> (http://www.sipixdigital.com/printers/pocketA6/).

> I am have a problem when I call "connect()": I receive WinSock
> error 10061: WSAECONNREFUSED - The taret machine actively refused the
> connection.

> If anyone has any experience with printing via IR or any ideas that might
> help I would greatly appreciate it.

> Mike

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:43:33 GMT

1. Print on Irda printer throught win32

2. Printing RAW text through IRDA port

3. Printing with IrDA

4. Printing Access reports via VC++ programming

5. print __int64 via ostream cout

6. Printing an App's MainFrame (via Bitmap?)

7. Printing Access reports via VC++ programming

8. Printing via modem card to remote printer

9. Printing Problems (how to print, pause printing, then print more)

10. Why i receive old sending data from mobile via IrDA ?

11. How to invoke activesync via irda with pocket pc 2002 sdk?

12. IrDA Sockets