Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now
Author Message
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now

Hot news of the day.

eVC++ 4.0 for Windows CE .NET Native Applications Development is now live as
a free download at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
rdinal=3.

Pass this message on within your company and tell all your Windows CE .NET
applications developer friends and customers!
--
Gingers [MS] - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

Please do not send email directly to my reply email address.

This email address is for newsgroup purposes only.

To correspond with me directly, remove the 'online' from my reply email
address.

This is to prevent automated spam to my real email address.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:52:40 GMT
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now
It asks for product registration id in order to install. Is it really free?

Quote:
> Hot news of the day.

> eVC++ 4.0 for Windows CE .NET Native Applications Development is now live
as
> a free download at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=37662&area=s...
Quote:
> rdinal=3.

> Pass this message on within your company and tell all your Windows CE .NET
> applications developer friends and customers!
> --
> Gingers [MS] - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
> confers no rights.

> Please do not send email directly to my reply email address.

> This email address is for newsgroup purposes only.

> To correspond with me directly, remove the 'online' from my reply email
> address.

> This is to prevent automated spam to my real email address.

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:17:40 GMT
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now
Free!

Quote:
> It asks for product registration id in order to install. Is it really
free?

> > Hot news of the day.

> > eVC++ 4.0 for Windows CE .NET Native Applications Development is now
live
> as
> > a free download at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=37662&area=s...
Quote:
> > rdinal=3.

> > Pass this message on within your company and tell all your Windows CE
.NET
> > applications developer friends and customers!
> > --
> > Gingers [MS] - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
> > confers no rights.

> > Please do not send email directly to my reply email address.

> > This email address is for newsgroup purposes only.

> > To correspond with me directly, remove the 'online' from my reply email
> > address.

> > This is to prevent automated spam to my real email address.

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 01:59:57 GMT
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now
Where can I find or obtain the product id? There is no information on the
download page.

Quote:
> Free!

> > It asks for product registration id in order to install. Is it really
> free?

> > > Hot news of the day.

> > > eVC++ 4.0 for Windows CE .NET Native Applications Development is now
> live
> > as
> > > a free download at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=37662&area=s...

> > > rdinal=3.

> > > Pass this message on within your company and tell all your Windows CE
> .NET
> > > applications developer friends and customers!
> > > --
> > > Gingers [MS] - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
and
> > > confers no rights.

> > > Please do not send email directly to my reply email address.

> > > This email address is for newsgroup purposes only.

> > > To correspond with me directly, remove the 'online' from my reply
email
> > > address.

> > > This is to prevent automated spam to my real email address.

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 05:25:23 GMT
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now
I think I just entered my eVC 3.0 key and it worked fine?
Can't remember for sure..

Sean

Quote:

message

>> > It asks for product registration id in order to

install. Is it really
Quote:
>> free?

in message

Development is now
>> live
>> > as

>http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?

ReleaseID=37662&area=search&o

all your Windows CE
>> .NET
with no warranties,
>and

address.

from my reply
>email

address.

>.

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:45:36 GMT
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now
The download page says this: - Use the following CD key when installing this
software: TRT7H-KD36T-FRH8D-6QH8P-VFJHQ

--
Gingers [MS] - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

Please do not send email directly to my reply email address.
This email address is for newsgroup purposes only.
To correspond with me directly, remove the 'online' from my reply email
address.
This is to prevent automated spam to my real email address.

Quote:
> It asks for product registration id in order to install. Is it really
free?

> > Hot news of the day.

> > eVC++ 4.0 for Windows CE .NET Native Applications Development is now
live
> as
> > a free download at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=37662&area=s...
Quote:
> > rdinal=3.

> > Pass this message on within your company and tell all your Windows CE
.NET
> > applications developer friends and customers!
> > --
> > Gingers [MS] - This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
> > confers no rights.

> > Please do not send email directly to my reply email address.

> > This email address is for newsgroup purposes only.

> > To correspond with me directly, remove the 'online' from my reply email
> > address.

> > This is to prevent automated spam to my real email address.

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:15:30 GMT
 Dowload eVC++ 4.0 Now

Quote:

I found the CD key just fine, but every time I try to
install on Win2K Pro, I get:

Failed to Register C:\Program Files\Common
Files\designer\MSADDNDR.DLL

Any ideas?

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:29:28 GMT

1. from where dowload+windowsCE+eVC++

2. eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0

3. eVC 4.0 vs. eVC 3.0 - platform compatibility

4. Static eVC 3.0 library compatible with eVC 4.0?

5. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0

6. Custom Platform SDK Not Showing as Installed under eVC++ 4.0

7. CD key problem in eVC++ 4.0

8. Problem executing eVC++ 4.0 on Win XP

9. Displaying Animated GIF in eVC++ 4.0

10. Trouble with eVC++ 4.0 SP1

11. Configuring eVC++ 4.0 for PPC 2002 development

12. eVC++ 4.0 SP1