COM LocalServer and Windows CE 3.0
Author Message
 COM LocalServer and Windows CE 3.0

I try to develop an Out Proc Server with windows CE 3.0 for an embedded PC
without display. I created a plattform for the target device (x86 based)
with DCOM support by enabling "Include DCOM support" in the plattforms
settings.

CoInitializeEx() returns S_OK on this plattform, but whenever I try to
change security settings via CoInitializeSecurity() or call a
CoRegisterClassObject()/CoCreateInstance(), I get an E_OUTOFMEMORY.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,

Sebastian

Sun, 01 May 2005 20:45:06 GMT

1. Running eVC++ 3.0 apps on a WIndows CE 4.1 device

2. Is there any SMPP library for Windows CE 3.0

3. directx and windows ce 3.0

4. Socket Programming under Windows CE 3.0

5. Where can i find a NDISWAN driver samples for Windows CE 3.0

6. Windows CE 3.0 smartcard library

7. Unicode support in Windows CE 3.0

8. Search a compatible database with windows CE 2.0 and 3.0

9. Does Windows CE 3.0 support SAPI 4?

10. Windows CE 3.0 and DirectX

11. MSXML on Windows CE 3.0

12. DCOM for Windows CE 3.0