Child Window Problems
Author Message
 Child Window Problems

Hi,

I am having an odd problem.  My Child Windows, which should be in the main
frame, are unattached.  In other words I can drag them and move them around.
They also have a title bar, which leads me to believe that they are not
really behaving like Child Windows at all.

All the properties in the Dialog Creation properties windows, say that it is
a Child.

any thoughts?

Dave

Sun, 01 May 2005 05:11:51 GMT
 Child Window Problems
How are you creating them?
What platform and OS?

--
~Demitri

(This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.)

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am having an odd problem.  My Child Windows, which should be in the main
> frame, are unattached.  In other words I can drag them and move them
around.
> They also have a title bar, which leads me to believe that they are not
> really behaving like Child Windows at all.

> All the properties in the Dialog Creation properties windows, say that it
is
> a Child.

> any thoughts?

> Dave

Mon, 02 May 2005 04:05:20 GMT

1. stupid child window problem

2. Thread/Child Window problems

3. DLL child window problems...

4. CHILD WINDOW PROBLEM

5. MDI Child Window problem

6. MDI child windows problem

7. Multiple View MDI Child Window Problem

8. MDI Child window problem

9. HELP!! I'm stuck with a child window problem.

10. Getting a handle to a child window / Resizing a child window

11. Child Window in Child Window

12. Getting a handle to a child window / Resizing a child window