How to hide wince task and startup menu bar
Author Message
 How to hide wince task and startup menu bar

Which Key can modify my wince hide Task and Start Menu Bar?
I want add it in projest.reg,how to?

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:59:03 GMT
 How to hide wince task and startup menu bar

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How to hide wince task and startup menu bar
I mean auto hide it
Quote:

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:27:34 GMT

1. Hide taskbar icon on application startup (show only task tray icon)

2. How to hide program from task bar and applications list

3. Hide application from Task bar

4. Hidden Task Bar Icon

5. how can i hide the dialog on task bar

6. Hide minimize dialog in the task bar

7. How2 hide a Modal Dialog app on task bar

8. How to hide Task Bar???

9. Hide App in Task Bar

10. How to Delete / hide Icons in Task bar status area / System Tray

11. Hide system task bar and mouse cursor ???

12. Hide icon in task bar