Timeout error message
Author Message
 Timeout error message

After making a connection with Microsoft ActiveSync
between a development computer and a mobile device (serial
and LAN connection), I wanted to download a programm
developped with embedded Visual C++ 3.0. After compiling,
window open itself with the title "connecting to the
device" and the content "Starting Microsoft ActiveSync".
After a while the downloading prcocess stops and an error
message occurs "Timeout: Failed to connect to the device".
I don't known what causes this problem.
The downloading process used to need a few seconds.
Does someone have an idea how I can solve this problem?

Thanks
Jacques

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:49:39 GMT

1. OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Timeout - IDispatch Error 3121

2. ODBC Timeout errors

3. Timeout error while calling CreateProcess()

4. CRecordSet timeout error

5. Semaphore Timeout Error

6. ReadClient Hangs with timeout error

7. CRecordset Timeout Errors

8. cfe: ERROR MESSAGE 8ERROR MESSAGE 103

9. Error:Too many error or message .......

10. Quick question on custom error messages w/ Error() macro

11. An error encountered while running this program - Embedded VB Error Message

12. Error during merge replication :- Error Message-The process could not bulk copy