Bazaaro MFC Assert Problem (Revisited)
Author Message
 Bazaaro MFC Assert Problem (Revisited)

I'm getting ASSERTs from wincore.cpp line 1134 when "SysDateTimePick32"
controls on a PropertyPage are destroyed.

Much has been written on a similar subject,
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ %40tkmsf...
&rnum=4&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dwincore.cpp%2Bassert%2Bpocketpc%26hl%3Den%26rnum%
3D4%26selm%3DOGYxI5pKBHA.796%2540tkmsftngp04)

but in my case, this problem ONLY happens on ARM debug versions and NOT on
x86 debug versions.  Thus, my symptoms are just the opposite of those
explored in the thread above.

Any ideas?

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:47:06 GMT

1. ATL Service using MFC Threads and CSockets (ASSERT problem)

2. Another MFC assert problem

3. MFC projects in VC revisited

4. Statically linking MFC: revisited

5. Malloc problem revisited

6. Real number problems revisited (the answer)

7. TRansparent DIBsection problems revisited

8. _ASSERT, assert, ASSERT and ATLASSERT

9. Difference between assert and ASSERT?

10. ASSERT and assert

11. Difference between assert and ASSERT?

12. CPropertySheet Asserting but no Assert Dialog Box